Afternoon all. The fine folks at Les Dauphins got in touch recently and asked if I’d like to offer you all the chance to head on down to the Taste of London in Regent’s Park in a few weeks. Well I wasn’t going to say no was I?
All you have to do win the tickets is to either “Like” their Facebook page or “Follow” them on Twitter. If you tag me into a post with them and the hashtag #TasteofLondon then you’re in the drawer. How easy is that?
Les Dauphins is a wine collective from down in the Southern Rhône, making wines from Grenache, Syrah, and Mouvedre. All the Southern Rhône classics there! They’re looking to bring some great value but well made wines over the UK under the Côtes Du Rhône label. I can’t wait to head down to Taste of London and taste them myself.
I’ll be there on the night of Wednesday the 17th of June, and if you fancy coming down and supping a couple of tasters with me, then get Liking and Following!!
Details to enter
As it’s a proper competition, we needed to pop in a few Terms and Conditions. Have a quick read…
– 3 pairs of FOC tickets to the opening night (17th June 5.30-9.30pm) of Taste of London 2015 to 3 lucky winners.
– Competition open to UK residents only aged 18 or over.
– Entrants must “Like” Les Dauphins UK Facebook page or Follow Les Dauphins UK on Twitter, during the competition opening dates using #TasteofLondon
– Competition will run from Saturday 30th May to Saturday 6th June 2015.
– 3 winners will be chosen at random by Please Bring Me My Wine by Monday 8th June and winners will be notified via Twitter or Facebook.
– Each winner will receive 2 tickets to Taste of London 2105 opening night on 17th June. Tickets will be sent via Royal Mail to a UK address only.
– Tickets are only valid on certain days and cannot be exchanged or refunded.
– Les Dauphins UK takes no responsibility for lost or damaged tickets.
– Taste of London organisers reserve the right to refuse entry to anyone displaying inappropriate behaviour.
– Les Dauphins, the venue and organisers shall not be liable for any loss, injury or damage within the premises of Taste of London.
– Les Dauphins UK promotes responsible drinking and is following the Challenge 25 policy at Taste of London – anyone who appears to be under the age of 25 must show sufficient ID in order to taste our wine.